IRONR® ironing service software Trademark Guidelines
IRONR and the Ironr Logo are registered trademarks of Daidan Digital Ltd.
Following are the guidelines for the proper use of IRONR trademarks by publishers and other third parties. Any use of or reference to IRONR trademarks that is inconsistent with these guidelines, or other unauthorized use of or reference to IRONR trademarks, or use of marks that are confusingly similar to IRONR trademarks, is prohibited and may violate IRONR trademark rights. Any use of IRONR trademarks in a misleading or false manner, or in a manner that disparages IRONR, such as untruthful advertising, is prohibited.
When can I use the IRONR ironing service software trademarks without consent?
- You can use IRONR ironing service software trademarks to make true factual statements about IRONR or communicate compatibility with your product truthfully.
- Your intended use qualifies as nominative fair use of the IRONR trademarks, i.e., merely identifying that you are talking about IRONR in a text, without suggesting sponsorship or endorsement.
- You can use IRONR trademarks to describe or advertise your services or products relating to IRONR in a way that is not misleading.
- You can use IRONR trademarks to describe IRONR ironing service software in articles, titles or blog posts.
- You can make t-shirts, desktop wallpapers, caps, or other merchandise with IRONR trademarks for non-commercial usage.
When can I use the IRONR trademarks without explicit consent?
- You cannot use IRONR trademarks in any way that suggests an affiliation with or endorsement by IRONR, if the same is not true.
- You cannot use IRONR trademarks in a company or organization name or as the name of a product or service.
- You cannot use a name or image that is confusingly similar to IRONR trademarks.
- You cannot use IRONR trademarks in a domain name, with or without commercial intent.